The best way to find an ankle bracelet to suit your personal style is to make it yourself. Here's how to make your own ankle body jewelry creation:
1. Measure around your ankle where you'd like the ankle bracelet to sit.
2. Go to your local craft or bead store and purchase beading thread and enough beads to fill up the thread.
3. Choose a clasp to close your ankle bracelet.
4. Arrange the beads before you string them.
5. Knot the end of the thread and string the beads.
6. Secure the bracelet with the clasp.