Tongue body piercings require perhaps the most special care of all body piercings. Here are some basic cleaning and care guidelines:
- The mouth must be rinsed with a diluted mouthwash at least a dozen times a day, especially after eating or smoking.
- Follow a diet of soft food for the weeks immediately following the piercing
- Avoid oral sex and french kissing for at least a month
- Ice and ice water can reduce swelling
- If there is unusual swelling, pain, or fluids around the piercing, see a doctor immediately
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.