Remember that a piercing is an open wound. Touching it with dirty hands or not caring for it properly will result in an infection. Follow the below tips to ensure a quick and infection-free healing period:
- Avoid sleeping on your belly while the piercing heals.
- Avoid going in public swimming areas while your piercing is healing.
- Wash your hand thoroughly before touching your belly button piercing.
- Follow your piercer's instructions - don't slack!
- Change your bedding often during the healing process.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|