Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Temporary Tattoos and other Body Jewelry topics.
Temporary tattoos are all the fun without the commitment! Here's how to apply a great one:
1. Find your dream temptoo! (That's “temporary tattoo” for short.)
2. Choose your location – some body part that doesn't bend a lot.
3. Soak a clean washcloth in liquid, like warm water.
4. Peel off the top cover of the temptoo.
5. Position the temptoo face down (picture down) on our chosen location.
6. Begin soaking the back of the paper with the cloth.
7. Hold the paper at the same spot for about one minute.
8. Test the final product by peeling just a corner to see if the transfer has been done properly.
9. If it has, slowly peel away the rest of the paper.
Keep your new temptoo away from rubbing alcohol or other liquids for at least a day to avoid smudging.
|Jennifer Mathes, Ph.D.|